APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Monday 27 June 2011

KNOW ALL OPERATOR'S MOBILE NUMBER AT ONE JUNCTION

1>>Hi frends
Are You forget your own
mobile
number?
and
want to Know?
so here is the simple way
just dail...
18002660000p1p3p2p3
(toll free)
and know your own number
enjoy!!!
Or dial 18002660000 press1,then press 3,press2, and again press 3 accordingly when computer says to press the keys
100% Working free on all
network
aircel airtel bsnl idea docomo
reliance
etc.

1 comment:

  1. I found your post good and informative. I like your article. Thanks for sharing it.
    microsoft frontpage 2003

    ReplyDelete