APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Wednesday 22 June 2011

AIRTEL SUPER FAST BROWSING, DOWNLOADING TRICK

SUPER FAST
BROWSING,UPLOADING,DOWNLOADING
TRICK USING OPERA SYMBIAN
(php proxy)
java phone users dnt
blame me:
firstly u have to create a
new gprs configuration
with
proxy
server:81.201.60.150
port:80(not 8080)
apn:
airtelgprs.com
s60v2 users use opera 8.65
and other users
use
opera10
then open ur respective
opera and enter
wap.mauj.com/redken/a/
index.php
Then enter the website in
the url box
s40 users use default
browser
http://wap.mauj.com/
redken/a/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment