APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Sunday 19 June 2011

FREE NET IN ANY HANDLER IN RELIANCE

Free net in any
handler like
uc,opera,bolt etc.
for smartnet users
which is 100%
working & also
tested by me.
Apn:smartnet
proxy:222.165.130.82
port:80
ucweb handler trick
put only,
Fq:wap.hungama.com@
then press ok(2 or 3
times disconnecting)
than install it
smoothly.
Opera handler trick..
In Http & socket
server Put
http://
wap.hungama.com@server4.operamini
com
Fq:wap.hungama.com@
than install.
bolt handler trick
f.q:wap.hungama.com@
than install it with
airtel sim After
installing than use it
with smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment