APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Wednesday 30 May 2012

Download Peoples VPN for Free Airtel3G with Torrents

Download Peoples VPN for Free Airtel 3G with Torrent support. It’s a new VPN and I think most of you didn’t hear about this VPN so far. Peoples VPN has made its entry tothe VPN world and now you can Download PeoplesVPN for Free Airtel 3G with Torrent support. Peoples VPN supports torrents, which is much needed feature for us. I have tried this VPN beforeposting this trick. Peoples VPN also lacks disconnection problem. I have run this Peoples VPNfor 1 hour without disconnection. Also I have added two configs which can be seen on “TrickSmash’s Data” folder. I have made some secret modifications on Peoples VPN to get rid of torrent issue. Steps to Use Peoples VPN for Free Airtel 3G Like Paid *. Download Peoples VPN from here https://dl.dropbox.com/s/rxhcdt347qcepuk/TrickSmash%20VPN.zip Download Peoples VPN for Free Airtel3G with Torrents . Extract it and give password “ tricksmash.com “. *. Go to http://199.180.112.67/register.php and register your account by mail verification. *. Run “PeoplesVPN TrickSmash” from the folder. *. Connect modem to PC with airtelgprs.com *. Enjoy free Airtel 3Glike Paid with unlimited torrent support

1 comment:

  1. i can not registed it...because the registering site says "The requested URL could not be retrieved"

    ReplyDelete