APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Tuesday 28 June 2011

AIRTEL OLD+NEW TRICK COLLECTION

its the old+new trick
combination thread so i
am going to post some
my experience too
plz share ur views so
here we go
as we all know with
operamini server
0.facebook.com
was working fine but its
stopped in some areas so
here is some new way to
use may be known may
be unknown i just wanted
to help in place of
0.facebook.com in
http server use
live.airtelworld.com
or
203.200.118.92
or
handygo.com
use any handler that must
be intialized by any paid
or free service already or
matlab jo handler aap
pehle se use karte ho not
fresh one put
0.facebook.com@
its working awesome for
me ucweb handler
working up to 22 kbps in
me and my frends mobile
from last 2 months so u
can use it ok as we know
there is some limitation
with facebook its for
those who wanted to be
on facebook with chat
service for free
so here is the way first
sign in with
0.facebook.com after that
just add anything before
0.facebook.com like
aniket.0.facebook.com

comment all blogs to encourage us

No comments:

Post a Comment