APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Friday 17 June 2011

FREE! 5 mins ISD calling in vodafone

Friends, Today I got an SMS
from
Vodafone that SMS Name - VZ-
Free ISD Content - FREE! 5 ISD
mins free sirf aapke liye!
Offer 17th June se 19th
June ke liye hi.
Aaj hi offer ka laabh
uthaiye. If you don't get this
SMS,
then you can confirm by
*141*6# These free minutes
are
valid till 19th June. If you have
any friends,
family, Relatives, or girlfriend(s)
living in abroad, then it is useful
for
you. Otherwise we all
know that International
charges are so costly. So it is a
good offer by
Vodafone. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment