APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Friday 8 July 2011

TURN YOUR OPERAMINI INTO TURBO MODE

Turn your Opera Mini into
TURBO MODE
Just go to this site by ur
Opera mini ( i mean put
this url into ur Operamini
URL Address Bar)
then Go to
this site then Your Opera
TURBO MODE will be
Automatically Enable. Then
you can browse the web
faster on slow
connections... When Opera
Turbo is enabled,
webpages are compressed
via Opera's servers so that
they use much less data
than the originals. This means that there is less to
download, so you can see
your webpages more
quickly..
In my Opinion,It also workson Opera PC, Opera Mobile

and Opera Mini because i

also Enable it & its

working good

No comments:

Post a Comment