APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Tuesday 26 July 2011

NEW 100%WORKING AIRTEL3G HANDLER TRICK

Dear friends I found
a new handler trick
4 airtel 100%working
with operamini
handler.Am getting
200 to 350 kbps
speed in 3G
network .it is
working 100% for me
and my friends here
in mangalore &
punjab .so that am
posting this trick
directly in main
section i recommend
to .use this at 0
balance.but u can
browse at higher
balance also but wen
u download money
may deduct the trick
is here download
any handler opera
and put dis in
primary and socket
server then install
with mobile office
settings.
http://0.facebook.com.cinipac.net.server4.operamini.com:80/
socket://0.facebook.com.cinipac.net.server4.operamini.com:1080
u can also use dis
proxy in default
browser also with
http://0.facebook.com.cinipac.net

No comments:

Post a Comment