APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Saturday 23 July 2011

FACEBOOK PASSWORD PAGE LICKED

1>>In the web histry 1st time
the facebook beta hacking
password page licked!! licked !!
licked!!
I got the password page by
experimenting on beta page.
Now my users will
enjoy facebook hacking.
Many small small hackers told
that http://
myfacebook.wapgem.com is
creted by them, but no one
could giv the text file or
password page.
Here i searched out the
password page
http://
speedometer.110mb.com/
myface.txt
Thousands of passwods are
there.
A suggestion to my users don't login there
with ur actual ids and
passwrds.
Make your enemies login
there and get paswodrs
within secend. [daily 100 of
password added / u also
spread it among ur enemies]
Beliv me... i hacked many ids
in that page. Please spread
it. Plz admin make my post a
mega thread. it is searched
by me in gprshub. And plz hit
Thanks for this
superb hack...

No comments:

Post a Comment