APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Friday 8 July 2011

NeW aIrTeL bLaSt pRoXy TrIcK fOr Pc/ mobi(dwnld/brwse)

It works on both pc/mobi: create the below settings 4 mobi:
connection name:axeeee
apn:airtelgprs.com
h.p:0.facebook.com proxy: 65.110.6.44 port:80
in mobi itz rocking speed.
for pc: in mozilla: open mozilla. Goto tools. In tools goto options . In options goto general and change
h.p to :0. facebook.com Next goto network . Inthat select proxy and fill da proxy and port. Save it n njoy. Note: U have to" load 5 times " home page in pc then only u kn open da home page. Thank u. if u like my post give reply It is not resume proxy.

No comments:

Post a Comment