APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Monday 18 July 2011

TRANSFER SPECIAL BALANCE TO MAIN BALANCE DOCOMO | BALANCE TRANSFER

first recharge with any special
recharge for full talk time
starting form Rs. 9, if you dont
have any
special balance.
Then dial *595#. An USSD alert
will display like Service not
active.
Then check your balance. Rs. 1
will be moved from your
special balance to main balance.
Do the same step for
transferring the remaining
special balance into the main
account(For me -1 is possible in
my special balance, so
that i will get special balance +
1 rs to my main balance.
If you got message that, Rs.1
has been deducted, dont be
panic. No amount will get
deducted.

2 comments:


  1. nice blog
    Instant Online Mobile Recharge - exclusive online recharge, mobile wallet offers for its prepaid phone users. Get up to 36% Extra talk time on Rs.80, 120, 160, 210, 350, 550. videocon online recharge

    ReplyDelete