APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Wednesday 7 September 2011

TUTORIAL TO BYPASS SHARECASH SURVEY AND DOWNLOAD AND EARN ANONYMOUSLY

So i have been on
Hack
Forums
for along time and haven't
really posted anything. So i
thought i might show some
people how to get passed
share cash relay easy. and
haven't seen that many tuts on
this already to i said why not.
1. Download
Google Chrome

2. When you download or if you
already have it go to options,
Personal Stuff and then
Autofill

3. Go on facebook and
find

someone
that you hate
4. Copy and Paste there
Number and Name, State, Zip
and everything else they might
have on to AutoFill (make sure
its the right info)
5. Go onto the ShitCash survey
and use autofill
6. Get to
the download

7. Thinking that you have to
put your number to pass, it
should sent that kid spam.
Thanks for reading my First TuT
and sorry if it kinda bad
Comment and let me know what
you think

No comments:

Post a Comment