APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Sunday 4 September 2011

Download Torrent Free on Airtel 3G (new)260kbps

Once again i am back with a
new 100%
working trick. This trick works
only in
pc
connected with airtelgprs.com
First Download and install
utorrent or
bit
torrent From Here
Now Go to Options >
Preferences >
Connection.
> Change port, Use from
incoming
connection to port 53
> Uncheck random port. Use MO
Setting.
Now add any torrent file in
utorrent or
bit
torrent wait for 2 or 3 min,
your download will start ( if not
start
exit
utorrent or bit torrent and
open it again)
> You will get Different speeds
in
different
area. I am getting 270 kbps
average
speed

No comments:

Post a Comment