APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Monday 26 September 2011

Aircel Full Free Gprs 2g 3g on PC via ULTRASURF and PD proxy

Hello friends there is brand new trick of aircel free gprs in pc as like as paid gprs.
Earlier this trick was onlly for our facebook users but now i posted
it openly due to huge demand.
Both trick is working fine in my state delhi and i personally
checked 2nd trick myself, so no
comment about its not working
and all....

1st trick:
Apn:aircelgprs
use pd proxy and put 0 in port and choose demo server and connect with udp port

2nd Trick:
Apn:aircelwap
then download ultrasurf and double click on it and enjoy
>>SEE IMAGES BELOW
FOR AIRCELWAP
http://i54.tinypic.com/2vuj0qf.jpg

FOR AIRCELGPRS
http://i52.tinypic.com/29opuvk.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment