APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Friday 2 December 2011

DOWNLOAD YOUTUBE VIDEOS IN MOBILE AND PC

if You use opera mini 1.select video 2.press#1, edit the url in addressbox u can see url as m.youtube.com/some content/ 3. Just delete m. And replace with ss 4.now url has to be ssyoutube.com/somecontent/ 5.now u can download ur youtube video try n tell me... Please hit thanxxx

2 comments:

  1. Akram bhai humhe bi apne special user mai rakha yaar.my self saleem 4m kashmir aur ap koye massanger use karte hai like fb,rocketalk,nimbuz etc..hamari fb id saleemreshi@yahoo.com hai plz add me thr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks yaar!
    Very nice trick...

    ReplyDelete