APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Friday 2 December 2011

Aircel 3G Free Data For 3 months

Hi friends . just sms SMART PI to 54343. its toll free. and u will get 3gb 3G data along with 100 video call mins. hurry up friends. it takes hardly 12 hours to work. u can check it by dialing*126*6# after a few hours like 5hours.100% worked in all India.just try it.

4 comments:

  1. hi this is not working in madurai tn state, kindly send me any network 3G trick procedure to my mail maddyrafi@gmail.com, i will never forget you, pls send me, i am using nokia 6233 mobile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. can u tel what to do if once this usage have finished.how to activate again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have followed tricks fr aircel............bt it is not working......

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is working...bt i dnt snd SMART PI to 54343. iam transfer rs 5 ruppes frm ma frnds acnt and activate pockt intrnt pack 3...bt the pack is not deactivated after 2 days of activation.then i checked my data bal,then it shows that CDVOL bal :3045769.it means 3gb net activated in ma numbr.its valid till march 28 & 100 min of vedio calling free by checking *124*4#.iam so happy......i dont try any tricks.....its true...100% true.thank god

    ReplyDelete