APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Monday 1 August 2011

STEL UNLIMITED FREE CALLING

great news for s-tel users
of bihar.
NOW THE TRICK
first activate 1 hour free
local call plan.
next you have to make
your balance whole zero.
before that send a
message "night plan" to
customer care and before
coming reply make your
balance zero.
all done!!!
enjoy free calling for 1
month.
repeat same in next month
till they catch this trick.

1 comment:

  1. hi sir, i am your new customer i live in a assam here network is not full.So plese take any action and help me about Idea Prepaid Assam my connection.

    ReplyDelete