APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Tuesday 2 August 2011

AIRTEL 3G HANDLERTRICK FOR FAST DOWNLOADING

Hai..frndz
Here I am came with new airtel trick which is working Fine in opera handler.
I have tested this trick in 3g mobile [Nokia n95] and it is working free and download speed is about 90kbps.
I have tested this trick myself andworking fine in kerala
Steps to Use Free airtel 3g/GPRStrick in Mobile
1.Create.New Gprs Setting in Mobile:
*.Assign the below information in that setting
CONNECTION NAME:tricks2network
*APN:airtelgprs.com
*PROXY:google-cust.opera-mini.net
*PORT:80
*HOMEPAGE:0.facebook.com
Carefully check it out, That thisis correct.
2.Now open any opera handler
*.Select custom from default
*Select proxy type:http
*Proxy server:0.facebook.com
That all
Now, It’s all done! Your FREE Airtel GPRS/3g internet trick is active. Enjoy Surfing.
I hope, you like this trick and Youare clear with all the steps.
If You find any problem then Youmay leave comments.
Since it is my first post, please coment here and support us.
Regards

No comments:

Post a Comment