APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Sunday 27 May 2012

2012 june first trick Airtel new working pc+mobile trick

Use 3G data for unlimited without deduct your data balance and without deduct ba Now i tell you how to use 3G without getting your data(mbs) deducted.for example if you activate 3g plan of rs 45 then you will get only 150 mb but by using my trick you can download unlimited and also you can browse unlimited at 3G Speed till your pack expires. So here are the steps. 1.Activate Any 3G plan.I will recommend you to activate 1 month plan so you can use unlimited 3G for 1 month. 2.Now install hex vpn 1.1 on your pc.you can download it by searching google. 3.Now connect with ap- airtelgprs.com 4.open hex vpn and connect any server with it.I am sure it will get connected. 5.Now Download unlimited and also browse unlimited without data duduction. 6.Please disconnect the vpn after 50 min and then reconnect again otherwise your sim will block. 7.After doing your work check your 3G mb by dialing *123*11# and i am sure only 0.04 mb will be duducted.I have Download 5 movies by this trick and only 0.20 mb deducted.Believe me only 0.04 mb will be duducted every session. Note-This trick is 100% working in up,mp,ap,delhi. Please check and reply

2 comments:

  1. but my hex VPN1.1 is not connected.Please give me the solution

    ReplyDelete
  2. Step 3.
    "Now connect with ap- airtelgprs.com "

    ----> My friend, I don't understand the above step; connect from where , Its Windows 7 OS ?..My dongle is Micromax and has a automatic menu(GUI) ? Should i use it ???

    Connection using any server is not working..

    Even if the dongle is not plugged in, Hex VPN connects. How? ..Please tell elaborately the Steps before connection..
    I m in India.(Kolkata)

    ReplyDelete