APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Saturday 1 October 2011

Reliance october gift for 3g And 2g Gprs users For PC

As you all know rcommms are
blocked in all over india but
there is a way to get the
internet using rcommms only. I
got this trick from my friend
and all credit goes to him. This
is is not tested in all states but
finely working in andhra
pradesh and kerala. If you are
from other state try this trick
and tell me the status there.
So now we shall start the
procedure now
Step1: Download and Install
HotSpot Shield
Download hotspot
shield here
http://hotspotshield.com/hotspot-shield-download.php

Step2: Connect Mobile/usb
modem to PC using
APN: rcommms
Step3: Start The HotSpot
Sheild software on the start
bar red icon of hotspot shield
light becomes green means its
connected.
Step4: After successful
connecting Enjoy Unlimited
Browsing and Downloading.
That's it enjoy! and don't
forget to tell me the status of
other states.

No comments:

Post a Comment