APPEAL

>>All my tricks are only for educational purpose,please don't misuse it at others and at yours enimies too.
>>I request all my users to comment always.Your better commentment encourage me and gives the power to discover new tricks.So don't be a silent users.

Sunday 12 June 2011

Docomo 30rs=70rs talktime+4 month free internet

just buy a new docomo sim (in my area its rs.30 in bihar) and u will get rs 70 talktime along wid 4 month free internet, each month 250mb limit = 1GB free internet Aftr 4 month again buy new sim....keep folowing the "use-n- throw" method. but 1st confirm from retailer abt. It....bcoz it MAY NOT be available in ur area And use only tata.docomo.internet APN .
1st month = rs.20 bal + 250mb 2nd month = rs.15 bal + 250mb 3rd month = rs.15 + 250mb 4th month = rs.20 + 250mb Total = rs.70 + 1gb .

No comments:

Post a Comment